RJM Autographs and Antiques is owned and operated by Bob Minnocci, who has been a collector and dealer of historic documents, autographs and antiques for more than 25 years. We're happy to ship items around the world, but if you live outside the United States, please check with us before placing an order to determine shipping costs: BMinnocci@aol.com, 617-236-4893. Any item being shipped outside the United States will be sent by Registered Mail for safety.  The minimum and most frequent cost is $32. This website does not allow us to calculate foreign shipment costs so a call to us is necessary to complete the sale.

We sell history because we love it and we enjoy sharing it with others. Please browse our catalog for items of interest. For a quick reference on the latest items added, simply click on new products. As always, feel free to let us know if you're looking for something in particular that we don't have. We're happy to try to locate the item for you.  Please, also, consider us when you wish to sell a part or all of your collection.  We make immediate payment upon reaching an agreement.

Our collection of historic documents, letters, autographs and antiques provides a wonderful selection of one of a kind gifts or additions to collections for anyone, including students of history, executives, friends and collectors. We have items priced at all levels and in many categories. Everything we sell is guaranteed authentic forever to the original customer.

If you are in the process of building a specific collection, please let us know. We keep a list of collectors' needs. Simply drop us an email: bminnocci@aol.com.

We make purchasing easy for you through layaway or an immediate purchase. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, personal checks and money orders. If, for any reason, you don't want to submit credit card information through the website, we'll be happy to process your order over the telephone. Simply call 617-236-4893. If we're not available, we'll return your call shortly.

Our layaway policy offers buyers the opportunity to pay over a three month period. Typically, we require 25 percent down, and the remaining 75 percent spread evenly over 30, 60, and 90 days. Longer pay periods may be approved on an individual basis.

And, don't forget to send us your email address. We'd love to send our newsletters with new offerings to you.  

We are pleased to be members of the Preferred Autograph Dealers and Auction Houses, The Manuscript Society, The Ephemera Society and the Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers. 

Best Wishes,

Bob Minnocci