Offering a nice assemblage of early to late 19th century black and white calling cards, various sizes from prominent New York businesses, including,
1. Wilson & Staats, Dealers in Hay, Straw, Oats, Flour, Feed, Corn, Albany New York, 2 3/4 x 4 1/4
2. J.H. Staats, Successor to Wilson & Staats, Dealer in Hay, Straw, Oats, Flour, Feed, Corn, Albany3 1/4 x 4 3/4
3. Greensboro Handle Works, Hickory Handles, Spokes, Rims 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
4. Scovill D. Foot, Turkey Stone Emery & Crocus 2 1/2 x 4
5. B.E. Staats, Importer of Emery, Borax, 2 x 3 1/4
6. Alfred T. Stevens & Co., Paint & Color Manufacturers 2 3/4 x 4 1/2
7. Rutter & Gross, Stock and Bond Brokers, 2 1/4 x 3 1/2
8. Snyder & Monk, Merchants’ Restaurant, 1 3/4 x 3 1/4
9. Samuel Newbould & Co, Merchants & Manufacturers, Sheffield, New York, 2 x 3 1/4
Also included are several miscellaneous items.
Light to moderate toning on some. Mounting residue on the verso of all. A fine grouping representing early 19th century New York with the finest of businesses.
Everything we sell is guaranteed authentic forever to the original buyer. We also offer a 30-day return policy. If you discover a problem or are dissatisfied with an item, please contact us immediately. Our goal is to please every customer. We are pleased to be members of Preferred Autograph Dealers and Auction Houses, The Manuscript Society, The Ephemera Society and the Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers. [AM 277]